How To Set The Foundation For Your New Online Business.



In My Last Blog Post, I told you how I made my first 5$ Online. Unless you get lucky, Or just have a really sought after Item, or Talent, Chances are your posts didn't generate to many sales. In this short blog, Im going to tell you why, and how you can easily Improve that. All I ask is you follow My Blog, Like My Facebook Page Or share my post.

Why???

Because 80%!!!!! Of Canadians, Shop online. I did the Research myself. In 2015, 21 MILLION CANADIANS, Bought something online. That is insane amount of potential customers for you to make money off of! But also means some serious competition.

HOW YOU CAN EASILY IMPROVE!!!

In order to increase your sales, You need to increase the amount of people that see your post. Very Simple, "More People, Means More Sales." The only way to increase your online customer base, Is through Social Media, For example: 14 MILLION CANADIANS, Check their Facebook news feeds everyday. Make a facebook page, Invite your friends to it, And start building a "Following"so that you can can reach the most people, with 1 post.

NEED SOMEONE TO BUILD YOU AN EFFECTIVE PAGE?

It just so happens, That the first thing I sold online as a service, Where I would make people social media pages for there business. And show them how to use it to make MORE MONEY!

I will continue to post researched, tried and tested methods, of how I make money online. If you need personal 1 on 1 help. Just go to MY WEBSITE, Scroll to the bottom of my page, And Subscribe. 

I RECOMMEND THESE CHEAP BOOKS TO HELP YOU:

#AskGaryVee

Social Media For Seniors

Social Media Made Me Rich



Chris Cheslock












Comments